Haxorus and the Mystery of Celebi (Japanese: セレビィと究極のヒーロー:オノノクス Celebi and the Ultimate Hero: Ononokusu) is the fourth Diamond and Pearl Pokémon Star comic, and 12th of all Pokémon Star comics. Releasing in somewhat 2011, it introduced four new Generation V Pokémon, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansage. and Emolga. As indicated by the title, Celebi plays a large part, supplementing its appearance in The Exclusive Lugia!. Arceus, Latias and Latios also appear, though the latter is only a cameo role as one of Celebi's guardians. This comic was the last production to be released by the Super Jump Punch! comics, though it was actually completed before Bye-Bye, Jynx!.
It was the first of the Diamond and Pearl Pokémon Star comics to be dubbed, and released just after the finale of New! Super Pokémon: HeartGold and SoulSilver and before the beginning of New! Super Pokémon: Black and White in a special along with The Forest-Protecting Pokémon! and Pokémon Rumble 2. The other three Diamond and Pearl Pokémon Star comics, Giratina Bounces Back, Raging Palkia and Volcanic Panic Heatran!, were not dubbed until early 2011.
"Lucas's Monferno is taken to the Stone of Time's Beginning by a wild Celebi! To get Monferno back, Lucas must now team up with a legendary Haxorus from many years past, but with Haxorus still bitter about the hero who sealed him away, Lucas and friends must discover the hero's true intentions."
- This is the second comic in which a character dies and is not resurrected. The first was Pokémon Emerald Hero, where Giratina sacrificed itself to save Altara from a humongous tidal wave. This time two characters died, Haxorus and Jaden, but they are seen during the credits, presumbly in the after life.
- The castle is based on Neuschwanstein, a castle in Allgäu, Bavaria, Germany.
- There are scenes from the past comics hidden at the end:
- Dawn has the same reaction to leaving Jack as she did to Derek in the previous comic.
- Jack visits Korina and meets Maria.
- Lucas and co. walk through the streets of an old-style European town, which could be interpreted as either Utomare or Junno.
- The two parties of Pokémon, Gold and Silver, reference the original two versions of Pokémon, Pokémon Gold and Silver.
- Barry's Patrat is the only one of the main characters' Pokémon besides Monferno to appear on the front cover.
- This is the second comic in a row where a Patrat appears on the front cover.
- This is the second Pokémon Star comic so far that does not have a legendary Pokémon as the main featured Pokémon, the first being The Master of Unown Cave.
- This is the only Pokémon Star comic that has appearances by legendary Pokémon from each of the three generations: Celebi from Generation II, Latias and Latios from Generation III and Arceus from Generation IV.
- This comic was in the making before Volcanic Panic Heatran! was even finished.
- This comic was nominated for best feature in the Super Jump Punch! comic awards, but lost to a Bomberman Land Touch! 3 comic.